- Must have implemented in at least three to five custom developed projects in CMS like WordPress, Joomla or Magento
- Experience in any framework like Symfony, Laravel, CakePHP, CodeIgniter will be beneficial.
- Hands-on experience working on functions and writing complex SQL.
- MVC framework experience will be beneficial.
- Ability to design and build web services, and integrations with third parties through API.
- Able to not only implement but also innovate and suggest improvements (both process and code).
- Can work with tight yet realistic deadlines.
- Sense of ownership & willingness to stretch the extra bit whenever needed.
- Should have experience with Continuous Integration and Test Driven Development.
- Desperate to meet deadlines of projects and keen to deliver the project on time.
- Dedicated to his work and honest for his organization.
- Highly Cooperative with other Team Members.
- Need a Long Term Working Commitment.
Roles & Responsibilities:
As a Web Developer, you’ll be involved in building awesome websites and applications that not only provide great user experience, but also fast to load and well structured. Project tasks are varied including E commerce development Payment Gateway Integration Referral management system CRM systems Various web development related activities